Saturday 10 April 2010

Update

A quick update on some of the shots:
At the end of the film, we wanted me to sit up in bed really quickly like i had just woken up from a dream. However, this didnt work as we couldnt get the camera at the right angle for it to look effective. So, me and natalie changed it, and filmed fistly a close-up of my eye, opening, looking around the room. Then, we plan to rewind all of the footage, and end it with a shot of my eye opening abruptly. Our shots are a mix of religious, scary and quite random images, hopefully conveying what a dream really is like, obviously on a more warped scale, where sometimes things make no sense at all; they live in our subconscious mind.

Bex isnt keen on the shots of me waking up or the 'my dream is your worst nightmare', and we have had a lot of debates on what will look good, but me and natalie took ages to do it, and at the moment we need to think about bulking up our film as we have realised we have little footage, time wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment